Sunday, January 17, 2010

For Haiti...

“Do all the good you can,

by all the means you can,

in all the ways you can,

in all the places you can,

at all the times you can,

to all the people you can,

as long as ever you can.”

John Wesley

My heart aches and breaks for the people of Haiti. I cannot wrap my mind around the devastation. I am anxious to do something to help. We have donated to the UMCOR Haiti Earthquake fund. This week we will gather the supplies to put together health kits. I'm toying with the idea of organizing some sort of fundraiser.

For now, I pray. I pray that those who need help wil receive it. I pray that those who wait for help will not lose hope. I pray that those who are now alone will be comforted. I pray...and my prayers will go on.

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living." Psalm 27:13 NKJV

Please. Do what you can.

1 comment:

  1. You won my giveaway! email me your address and I will get it out! Thank you for entering!

    ReplyDelete